Ordering of goods ( all +GST)
- Note pricing on website is guidance only, and can be varied if Companies terms alter or Supplier or website compiler may have made an error.
- Orders received will be checked, customer will be contacted to confirm and clarify any details. Physical address is required… We cannot courier to PO Boxes. Aust POST can be used if it proves lower cost.
Freight method and cost will be discussed at this time.
First parcel box or package of an order will have a basic $15 freight packaging and handling charge.
Delivery to some areas will attract higher fees, Supplier will use best endeavours to obtain best cost.
- Customer preferred method of payment, either Direct Transfer to Suppliers Bank or Credit card will be noted.
- Credit card payments will incur an additional 2% fee to cover bank and administration costs.
- An Invoice will be raised showing ordering detail, prices, freight, GST, and bank fees if any.
- Payment is to be made in full prior to goods leaving Suppliers nominated premises.